Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Little Hope is Sick...

This morning when she got out of bed she said she couldn't walk and that her feet hurt... So I put her in my bed with a cup of milk. Her cheeks were just a touch of pink... but I knew what was to come. As the day would go by she would become feverish.... and very achy... This evening her fever is 103.1F






This has happened about every 2 weeks for about a year... and it is a been a mystery illness... It is a high fever and sore bones... Last time we took her to a local hospital out of our insurance area... and it turned out to be strep throat... 10 days of antibiotics... She seemed well when it ended... but here we are again... I am a loss as to what to do... I just feel so bad that we don't know what the cause is... and also knowing that she loses days of been well too...





Poor thing

No comments: